From this article, you will know how to create new email folders in AOL Mail on the desktop and in the AOL Mail mobile app to organize various messages.
- How to Create New Folders in AOL Mail for Windows
- Transfer Emails to the New Folder
- How to Create a New Folder in AOL Mail
- Using the App to Move Emails to a New Folder
How to Create New Folders in AOL Mail for Windows
Decide how you want your AOL Mail inbox to be organized, and then begin creating folders.
- In your desktop browser, open AOL Mail.
- In the left panel, position the cursor over Folders and then click the plus sign (+) that appears.
- Enter a name for your new email folder. The folder is immediately created and added to the Folders category.
- Repeat this procedure for each new folder you create.
Transfer Emails to the New Folder
To move emails to the new folder, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your AOL Mail inbox or another folder containing the messages you wish to transfer.
- Check the box next to each email message that you wish to include in the new folder.
- At the top of the page, click More, and then select the folder to which the messages should be sent.
How to Create a New Folder in AOL Mail
Creating new folders is simple from the AOL Mail app on your phone or tablet. As long as your AOL Mail account is configured for IMAP, any folders created from a computer or the app are mirrored on the other device.
- Launch the AOL Mail application and tap the mail icon (envelope) located at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Create a new folder from the Folders menu.
- Give the new folder a name and tap OK to create it.
Using the App to Move Emails to a New Folder
To save emails to the new folder in the AOL app, follow these steps:
- To move a message, tap the box next to it.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Move.
- Select the folder in which you want the emails to be saved.