Here are five ways to make the most of Google Translate:
- Open your mind to new possibilities
- Investigate Global Brands on Social Media
- Find out what’s trending around the world
- Examine Your Industry’s Global Reach
- Explore Niche Markets that are Closely Related to Your Industry
Open your mind to new possibilities
Creative thinking and searching can help you come up with new ideas. Use the Google Translate Chrome extension if you’ve run out of content ideas and need to start over. When you visit a non-English website, it asks you if you want the text to be translated automatically. Chrome’s settings allow you to select a different local language.
Investigate Global Brands on Social Media
Google Translate is not the only source of inspiration. As an option, you may visit social media sites such as Twitter, adjust the language translation settings, and research brands that post content in other languages. To see trending hashtags in other languages, change your language settings.
Find out what’s trending around the world
Twitter tends to display trending topics from your area by default. The following are the available options for customizing and viewing global topics:
- On the left-hand side of the Twitter homepage, click #explore.
- The “show content in this location” checkbox will be selected when the location window opens.
- To see all of the locations, uncheck the box and click Explore. New discussion topics will be revealed if you check the boxes you’re interested in.
Examine Your Industry’s Global Reach
In addition to searching hashtags, you can also identify the most popular companies in your field by following their social media accounts. International industry leaders are ranked by aggregation sites.
For example, you can search for the world’s most prominent industry leaders and navigate their websites, as well as read their blogs. Find content ideas and inspiration from all over the world.
Explore Niche Markets that are Closely Related to Your Industry
You can come up with new ideas for content by looking into other industries. For example, if you’re looking for content ideas for digital marketing. You can focus your research on a particular area, like video marketing. Likewise, you can learn about social media marketing strategies, channels, and more from video marketing. You can find more granular content and give your market more specific direction if you move beyond the standard frame.