If you’re new to Yandex.Mail, this page will lead you through the process of getting started. The process of setting up a Yandex.Mail account, which includes a new email address and plenty of internet storage, is straightforward and free of charge. Please note that these instructions are meant for desktop users who are currently accessing the internet through a desktop browser alone.
- How to Create a Yandex.Mail Account
- How to Login to Yandex.Mail
Create a Yandex.Mail Account
These are the procedures to take in order to create a new Yandex.Mail account and email address:
- Go to Yandex.Mail and click the Create an Account option to begin the registration process. The registration page appears on the screen.
- Fill in the First name text box with your first and last names.
- Fill in the text box with your last name in the Last name field.
- In the text box labeled Enter a login, input the user name that you want to use to sign in. This is the first component of the email address, and it is followed by the @yandex.com suffix to complete the address.
- In the Enter a password text box, type the password you use to access your Yandex.Mail account. In the Confirm password text box, retype the password you just entered.
- Enter a mobile phone number in the Mobile phone number text boxto which SMS text messages can be delivered
- Select the Confirm number option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the SMS verification code and click Register to complete the registration process.
- Please be patient as Yandex authenticates your new email account.
How to Login to Yandex.Mail
Using Yandex.Mail, you may create a new email account with plenty of storage, a complete online interface, and access to IMAP and POP servers. In order to acquire access to your Yandex.Mail account, do the following steps:
- Make use of a web browser to complete your task.
- Integrate Yandex.Mail with Apple’s iOS Mail application.
- You can access your Yandex.Mail account with email applications such as Outlook by configuring the POP3 settings.
- By configuring Yandex.IMAP Mail’s settings, you can access Yandex using email programs such as Microsoft Outlook.